Sunday 14 September 2014

Autumn Attitude-DT Card For The Corrosive Challenge Blog








Hello my darlings! 
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is Autumn/Fall.
Just a little note...we had our first snow fall on the 8th.
Feeling very "Fallish" already in my part of Canada and I miss Summer already!
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter.
 I love these detailed gorgeous digis and the best part of purchasing from The Paper Shelter is the "digi packages", which always include, in addition to the black lines for coloring, a pre colored version.
 The colored digis are not sold separately. All are available and included in the product. So you will receive more, but without extra charge!
Often there is also bonus digi papers which also come along with your digi.
For this card I decided to take advantage of the colored bonus digi version of Autumn Attitude and printed multiple images so I could do some paper tole.
I had originally colored up the black outline image but when I went to color the background I messed up the background with my water paints and there was no way to salvage it as some of the outlines had bled and looked blurry.
No problem...bonus pre colored image to the rescue!
That's a seriously awesome bonus and a true time saver!
The paper is from a Bo Bunny Paper pack, Autumn Song Collection
I used a yoyo die cut, and the Happy Birthday sentiment, is from a Kraftin Kimmie Trinkets.
Other embellishments I used were, punched out maple leaves adorned with glass beads and glitter. 
Miniature assorted paper flowers, wicker heart, pins, Feathers, Burlap, Dew drops, Recollection Bling, Prima silk leaves, and a little bit of Nature.
I have no idea what those little acorn caps are called but they came from some trees in Florida. I found them when we went to Disney World in Florida 5 years ago. 
They had fallen along my path I was walking from the parking lot into the park.
 I stopped for a few minutes and collected a pocketful to use "one day" in my crafts.
Be sure to join us for this challenge and you could win a $20 gift certificate from The Paper Shelter.
Psst!...The PS also have a DT call going on right now on the blog and they could be looking for you!

I'll leave you with another pic of my pup Isabella. She just had her first grooming appointment a couple of days ago and she no longer smells like
 camp fire. 
Have you heard of Itty Bitty's yet?
I bought Izzy her first one.


Izzy with her Itty Bittys...Glinda the Good Witch

Be unique! Hugs!


No comments: